Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ayden got his teeth tickled!

Ayden had his first dentist appointment yesterday afternoon. To help prepare him, I said we were going to get his teeth tickled. I didn't feel like that was too far fetched...I laugh hysterically when they polish the insides of my teeth. Apparently the roof of my mouth is quite sensitive.
Ms Angie came out to introduce herself and told me that today was just a "fun" day. Ayden would get to see/touch all of the tools and get comfortable in the dentist environment. Most kids don't make it to the actually cleaning part of the visit out of fear. I just knew that Ayden would do great and walk out of there with polished teeth!Mr. Ayden sitting patiently in the waiting room. His paparazzi mom couldn't wait to start snapping pictures!

Ayden was introduced to "Mr. Thirsty"...aka saliva/water suckerupper.

Here we are showing Ms. Angie how wide we can open our mouth. Not a bad start!

Getting our teeth counted. 10 on the top and 10 on the bottom.

After all the flavors of polish were listed, he chose mint. MINT? I so would have gone for the grape! He's actually laughing in this picture.

A little squirt of water and some Mr. Thirsty action. Ayden had it all figured out by this point.

All polished up posing with Ms. Angie. She was fantastic and and I couldn't thank her enough for making first cleaning an enjoyable experience!

Great job buddy! I'm so proud of you for being such a big boy!!!

3 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Awesome photos! Don't forget to floss, Ayden. Be sure to take care of your pearly whites so that they last a lifetime.

Deb said...

Hehehe...after getting his teeth tickled...he didn't show them when you took the picture. Too funny!

Mama/Baby-Catcher/KellyJellyBelly/KJB/Wifey said...

OMG, he's so cute.