Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday Goodness

It's gloomy outside. The perfect weather to curl up on the couch to. So how does a person climb out of the dark, dreary clouds that are threatening to spill rain? With a whole bunch of goodness!!!

  1. Despite the apparent gas shortage (my favorite gas station is bone dry) I'm confident that after my truck guzzles down it's last 1/4 of a tank, I will have no problem filling up for under $4.25 a gallon.
  2. When Ayden saw his Soccer Shots t-shirt laying out this morning, his beautiful face lit up with excitement.
  3. Jameson fell asleep at 8pm last night and didn't venture into our room until 4:35am. I say progress, Jason says it's about time.
  4. Ayden has started calling me a "Sleeping Beauty Princess". I'm just fine with that.
  5. When we got home last night, the boys played outside while I made dinner, washed their hands, ate, played outside some more and then took a nice spill-free bath. Ah...sweet routine.
  6. After blogging, I plan on spending the rest of my day studying for the CPP exam. I love that I have such a supportive boss that insists that I shut my office door so I'm not interrupted.
  7. My request for Debbie's (MIL) airfare was approved yesterday. So glad that she's coming down to help Jason out while I'm in Connecticut.
  8. I love that besides nail night, we have nothing going on this week.
  9. I couldn't help but giggle this morning as I listened to Ayden in the bathroom, showing daddy his new karate moves that he learned last week...for like the 3rd time.
  10. I almost bawled my eyes out as we were walking out the door and Jameson handed Ayden is sippy cup. Jameson's "Here brudder" got me weepy but it was when Ayden gave Jameson a hug and said "Thanks best friend" that pushed me over the edge.
  11. And because I can't stop at 10 good things...I love that Ava kicks me all of the time. It's not always comfortable, but it reminds me of the beautiful life growing inside of me. I can't wait to meet our precious baby girl in approximately 9 weeks.

Edited: I accidentally skipped a month when looking at my due date. Ava won't be here for another 13 weeks. Sorry!

So whether it's gloomy or sunny by you, here's wishing you lots of Tuesday goodness!

4 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

I like that you write about the things in life that make you happy, or that you're grateful for. It's so much more refreshing than reading about someone's doom and gloom. Yes, I have soooo many things that make me happy. Reading your blog is #1!

Pam said...

Lovely, lovely post! Keep them coming!

Pam said...

Lovely, lovely post! Keep them coming!

Chere said...

Great post! It makes me stop and think of all the things I have to be thankful for. Top of my list are my wonderful friends.