Monday, February 11, 2008

10 Random Comments

1. I ate Taco Bell for lunch today...no, it's not on my diet but at least I worked out before shoving it into my mouth.
2. I'm totally ready to go home. I got a lot done at home this weekend and I want to pick up where I left off.
3. I had to take Clyde to the vet on Saturday because he had a clogged anal gland....what!?!? Yup, it looked like he had a tumor on his butt so I had to take him in to have it squeezed. Yuck!
4. I'm really inspired to get some fun projects done for Mother's Day this year. I just need to get started now so they're done on time.
5. I'm really looking forward to my birthday. Maybe Jason will remember it...he's forgotten the past 3 years.
6. I've gotten behind on my Scrap Etc Event homework. I need to get back on track.
7. I REALLY want to learn more about photography. I feel like that's the next step for me...better photographs=better layouts. Really looking forward to CPR!
8. I'm super excited about my cousins wedding. I can't believe it's only 5 months away!!
9. I'm hoping I can make something like this over the weekend. I think I get the most inspiration from Ali.
10. I had such a good day with Jason and the boys yesterday. It was one of those great family days...spent together...at home...getting along. Sets me up for a good week.

Okay....one more.
11. I'm still trying to figure out what this week's word is going to be. I'm thinking Lupus. Might as well get a depressing one out of the way:)

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this project a picture with the butterflies on it? It looks neat. Have fun with it.