Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend Recap (2/24/08)

The boys and I made raspberry oatmeal bars Friday night. Jameson wanted to make sure every last drop of raspberry jelly was out of the jar. After baking, we took a bath. Before bed, the boys snuggled on the couch and enjoyed a few Scooby Doo episodes. On Saturday, my mom, Judy, Pam and I went up to Archivers to check out the latest scrapbook supplies. Lunch at TGI Friday's turned out to be walk down memory lane...I learned a lot about the night before Judy's wedding:) Sunday was spent cleaning the house. Jameson found my sunglasses and became the afternoon entertainment. Ayden was not impressed so continued to draw on his Magnadoodle. After all the excitement of the day, the boys took a much needed nap. It was a treat to find Jameson like this when I went in to check on him.

Note: Click on mosaic to enlarge photos. I'm planning on posting a weekend recap every Sunday or Monday. Hope you like our latest addition.

Mosaic made using: Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker

1 comment:

Chere said...

Love the recap. I will look forward to it on Sunday or Monday. I can't get enough of your boys. Your cooking ideas are great. I get so tired of cooking the same thing. Thanks for the help.