Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Layouts

Here are a few recent layouts that I've done during the Scrap Diva meetings...

These are pictures of Jameson from last spring that I'm finally getting around to.

This is a great picture that my mom took of me and Ayden at Starr's Mill this past fall.

Another picture of Ayden at Starr's Mill...love how he's peaking around the tree with that cute little smile.

This photo was taken at Stone Mountain Christmas.

Journaling reads: Ayden, at 3 years old you're no longer our little baby. We blinked and you've become our little man.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send them all!!! I will even spring for postage.
They are beautiful Jamie!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm... your "Laughter" layout looks familiar. Did you scraplift from me???? You know, imitation is the greatest form of flattery!

Jamie Payne said...

I want to clarify something. My mom was finishing up her "Lucky" layout as I was starting my "Laugh" layout (see her blog for photo evidence). Once I was done, she asked if I would mind if she scraplifted it. Being the wonderful daughter that I am, I assured her that would be okay. Now she's trying to take the credit for my work! What a stinker!!

Anonymous said...

the evidence is undenyable! :)

Chere said...

See what I mean about talking to little kids. See story about talking to little kids in Miss Priss Follies. They are so stinking cute. Yours are beyond cute. They are all boy and I love it. Cherish every second you have with them. They grow up so fast.

Judyann said...

Love the layouts Jamie. I'll be scraplifting for sure.