Thursday, February 28, 2008

One More For Thursday

I was going to wait until I actually get the kit, but I can't wait. Y'all know how much I love the Label Tulip kits, and now I've found another kit club to admire...sniff...fondle...create with.

Introducing........

I'm on the wait list for The Scarlet Lime's March kit. I want it...I need it...I CRAVE it! I have to get my hot little hands all over it! Boy, I sure bet Jason wishes I was talking about him:)

So for all you scrappers, go check it out! I guarantee you'll fall in love immediately!!

3 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Yippee! I was 2nd on the waiting list to receive the March kit. Imagine my excitement when I was notified that I had made it to the top of the list! Not only will I get the March kit, but I am getting the two add-ons too. Now, if you're really, really nice to me...

Oh, forget it.

Judyann said...

I've got my February kit all set aside to bring on Sunday. I can't wait for March's either. I've bought everything they offered for March. Can't wait.

Chere said...

Yippee! I two will be getting the March kit and the add-ons. I can't wait. We are just to spoiled. But, I want it, have got to have it, I need to feel it. You get it, right.