Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where Are The Results??

I went to the gym today with my co-worker Sue. I love working out with her! We end up laughing so much that the time goes by much quicker than when I'm by myself. Today was treadmill day but Sue wasn't feeling very well so I decided to do the weight machines with her. Dumb. I did the weight machines yesterday...should've stuck to the treadmill. Now my arms are so sore that I'm having a hard time typing and can barely move my pen to write. At least I know I used some muscles!

I've been very dedicated and have been going over the gym 4 days a week. I told Jason that if I don't see some results soon though, I'm saving up for liposuction. Sue informed me today that sometimes it takes up to 3 months before you see any real change. Why does it take a matter of weeks to put on 15 lbs but it takes 6 months to burn it off? Getting older seriously sucks! Where did my metabolism from high school go???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The metabolism went out the door once we found our significant other! In high school we were trying to find mister right and eat when we had time. Now we have mister right and just looking at food, we gain 5 lbs :-(

Jamie Payne said...

You can say that again! I blame my weight on Jason and the boys:)