Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Medical Update

I still haven't heard the results of my bloodwork since my doctor and I are playing phone tag. Yesterday I went to Piedmont Fayette Hospital for a MRI and MRA. It certainly wasn't a horrible experience, but not one that I want to repeat in the near future. I was told the radiologist would forward the results to my doctor within 2 days. The technician assured me that there was definitely a brain in there which was a relief since I was positive that I had lost it somewhere between the birth of Ayden and the birth of Jameson.

I'm not experiencing the full-blown blurred vision anymore, but still have moments of dizziness. Sometimes it seems like my peripheral vision is hazy. This is much better than the blurred vision when I was seeing multiples of everything, but still unsettling.

I will continue to give updates as I find out the results of my numerous tests. I'm still convinced it's going to be something simple.

To be continued....

No comments: