Monday, October 6, 2008

Another Ultrasound

Today is a crazy day. Jameson is at home with Mima today because I'm pretty sure he has another ear infection. I made him an appointment for 3:30.

Ava and I had another ultrasound with Dr. Korotkin this morning. She's doing great and we're right on schedule with baby weighing in at approximately 3lbs. Midway through the ultrasound I had to go potty. When I got back I was surprised to receive a 3D ultrasound. I really didn't want to have 3D ultrasound done, but the tech was so excited about it I would have felt horrible saying no. It's just a personal preference, but I really don't want to know what my baby is going to look like before his/her birth. Knowing the sex is enough for me...I'd like something to be a surprise at delivery. Oh well, now I'm the proud parent of two 3D ultrasound pictures that my precious baby girl already has some chubby cheeks. Dr. K also gave me the thumbs up to fly to Connecticut this week so I'm a happy camper.

Tomorrow I see Dr. McSwain for another OB appointment. I really don't want to step on the scale for the weigh-in. Tomorrow night I'll be packing for our early morning flight on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to a couple of days away but hate to leave while both of my boys are under the weather. It's a good thing their Mima is here to make sure everything runs smoothly in my absence.

2 comments:

Roxanne Schwandt said...

I love 3D ultrasounds - they are so amazing to me! Are you going to post a pic for me to see my first great neice?! I'm glad all is well and you can go on your fun trip! Say HI to my sister-in-law for me :)

Deb said...

Oh! I bet she is a beauty already. You are very lucky to have a 3D ultrasound for her...shall I say it...yes...scrapbook!
Babies are such wonderful little bundles of love.