Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pass or Fail?

Well, here it is....

I'm sorry. Are you having a hard time reading that? Let me move in closer for you....I couldn't be happier! I had a horrible feeling during and after the exam that I had failed so imagine my surprise when this was waiting for me out in the reception room.

So how did I celebrate this victory? I chowed down a double cheeseburger and fries with my mom and then she took me to Babies R Us to pick up some more clothes for baby Ava. Oh, and I just polished off this....


You can now call me Jamie Payne, CPP...Certified Payroll Professional!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations, Jamie Payne, CPP Certified Payroll Professional! How exciting, really! I hope you enjoyed that double cheeseburger...and the ice cream...you deserve it!

Roxanne Schwandt said...

CONGRATULATIONS, JAMIE! You worked your butt off for this! Yeah, Good job! :)

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations! Thank you for allowing me to share your good news today. I want my bag back ;)

Love you TONS, CPP!!!!!!
Mom

Chere said...

Way to go Einstein!!!!! I know how hard you have worked on this.
!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!