Monday, October 13, 2008

Back to Reality

Yup. I'm home.

Even though I slept at least nine hours every night while in Stamford, I'm still exhausted. Traveling will do that to a person...especially when that person is 7 1/2 months pregnant. My mom, Chere and Judy dragged my butt all over Connecticut and some of New York. I saw so many fabulous sights and learned a ton about my camera and photography. I have so many pictures to share once I get them downloaded.

Today it's back to reality though. I have laundry to do, bedding to wash and groceries to buy. This morning I got to get the kids in the car and to school/daycare with a nice steady shower coming down. I didn't have enough gas to get to and from work so I had to stop and fill up. I have a dental cleaning this afternoon and tomorrow morning we take Ayden to the pediatric ophthalmologist. Yes, life is definitely back to "normal".

If you need a little pick-me-up and you're a Stephanie Meyer fan...check this out!

1 comment:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

So cool! Okay...I'll start reading Twilight this week so we can see the movie together.