Friday, October 24, 2008

What are your plans?

The fact that we even have plans for the weekend is a good indicator that I'm working myself out of my funk. After our initial meeting with the coordinator at Babies Can't Wait on Wednesday and Ayden finally getting his glasses last night, I feel like progress has been made.
We bought the movie Transformers this week at Target and Jason and I have decided to implement Friday movie night at our house. We're going to eat popcorn, suck down some gummy worms, drink mass quantities of hot cocoa and watch a movie with our two munchkins!

Saturday morning 4 of the 5 divas are meeting at my mom's house so we can take a class together at Archiver's. This will replace our normally scheduled Scrap Club meeting on 11/2. After class and a nice lunch, we'll head home to our families.
Saturday evening we plan on taking the boys to Boo At The Zoo. We've never actually been to the zoo yet. Pretty pathetic. When we think about going, it's either too hot or too cold. Somehow when the weather is just right, we forget. Duh.
On Sunday (weather permitting and assuming Mimi has the time), I'd like to have our family picture taken at Starr's Mill. We go almost every year, but normally Jason is working. Now that things are slower he can't get out of the family picture thing. Ha!
.
Somewhere in all of that I need to clean the house, do laundry, run to BJ's for a few pallets of juice boxes, buy Ayden's Halloween costume and Jason wants to finish laying the new flooring in the hallway. Oh, and I really need to unpack the plastic tubs of baby stuff that is sitting around Ava's room right now.
.
Oh jeeze! I almost forgot that our wedding anniversary is on Monday!! Jason and I will be celebrating 7 years of wedded bliss. I'm not entirely sure how we're going to do the celebrating part with a 4 year old, 2 year old and a pregnant mommy but it'll probably have to wait until next weekend.
.
So what are your plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Hmmm...tomorrow morning I am traveling to Buford with Chere, Judy and...YOU!...to a class at Archivers. Follow that with a fun lunch with us 4 gals. Later I guess I'll be going to Boo at the Zoo with YOU and the rest of the Payne family. Sunday I'll be photographing YOU and the Payne family at Starr's Mill. Thanks for coordinating my weekend for me!

Anonymous said...

OMG. I can't belived it's been 7 years already (and since I last say you). Big contrats on the anniv. --Robin