Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I love that Halloween is on a Friday this year. There will be no rushing through the festivities so we can get the kids home and in bed by a decent time.
.
For the past 2 months Ayden has said that he wants to be Batman for Halloween. Yesterday when I picked him up from school he announced that he no longer wanted to be Batman...he wanted to be a policeman. Well guess what. He's a pirate. That was the only costume left in his size at Target last night.
.
I'm leaving at 2pm today for Ayden's school party. I really want to go to Jameson and Ayden's parties, but once Jameson sees me in the building there will be no getting away from him. Ayden's class does the trick-or-treating at 2:30 and then their party is at 2:45. Jameson's class has their party at 2:30 and trick-or-treating at 3:30. I'll join Jameson for the tick-or-treating. He's dressed as a chicken. He makes a very cute chicken.
.
I wanted to bake the 35 cupcakes for their parties but didn't get around to it with daddy working late Tuesday and Wednesday. I ended up buying cupcakes from Publix last night...I feel guilty.
.
We're taking Mimi trick-or-treating with us tonight before she picks Bumpa up at the airport. I love it when she's along because I'm normally too busy making sure my kids don't get run over so I don't take too many pictures. She's always there with her camera ready...thanks Mimi!
.
Have a happy and safe Halloween!

2 comments:

Roxanne Schwandt said...

and what are you dressing up as miss jamie? tom and i are vampires tonight!!! yeah, go twilight! hehhehee we even have fangs!!!
have a fun halloween with your chicken and pirate! hey, how did the chicken cross the road?? lol ok i'm a geek!

Chere said...

Have fun with the chicken and pirate. Bet you have the cuties little chicken in Fayetteville.