Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jason said I could quit my job so I did. After next week, I can focus all of my attention on my children, husband, house and cooking.
.
.
We're moving. A very nice couple stopped by last night and offered us $185,000 and we can't pass it up. The house that we've been drooling over out on a country road in Sharpsburg is soon to be ours. 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a full finished basement...who could ask for anything more?
.
.
Rob promised Jason that he would never have to work over 40 hours again. And gave him a nice fat pay increase. I love Jason's boss.
.
.
They invented a new Magic Eraser that works on TV screens. I can finally "erase" all of the adorable scrapes on the TV in the living room. Jameson can hit the screen as much as he wants now...mommy has her own weapon.
.
.
Ayden woke up this morning with perfect vision and Jameson started speaking in complete sentences.
.
.
Clyde has miraculously stopped peeing all over our house. This is a good thing because Jason said he would have all of the new flooring down by the time I get home tonight. Funny, I could have sworn he said it was hardwood but I thought we bought laminate.
.
.
Landmark Christian School just called and they've decided to give us a 3-for-1 deal on tuition. No matter that Ava isn't even born yet.
.
.
Oh my goodness...how could I have forgotten to mention that my parent's house finally sold? I guess that even in this time of economic peril, there are still some people out there willing to drop half a million on a beautiful home. Congrats mom and Peter!
.
.
Who said you can't dream?

3 comments:

Deb said...

Clever, clever post, Jamie! You had me going for a moment. I read the first line twice and thought, goody, goody for you! Then, I continued on and on and it was just well, too perfect. Today's world kinda sucks but I hoped it all was true for you.

Mama/Baby-Catcher/KellyJellyBelly/KJB/Wifey said...

Yeah me too! You had me going for a little bit, as well. Ayden looks adorable, even more like his daddy than before.

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

{sigh} Sure wish your list were true...