Thursday, October 23, 2008

He Can See!

We were finally able to pick up Ayden's glasses tonight. Here are a few comments he made after putting them on.

Daddy! I can see betterer now!

Mommy...you look so skinny!

Ayden got chocolate ice cream for dinner after the second comment. Here's our little man in his brand new glasses...

Oops...how did that last one get in there? I was so excited that Ayden was willing to wear his glasses that I treated myself to a little cup of hot cocoa with about a million marshmallows. Any excuse for hot cocoa, right?

4 comments:

Deb said...

he is such a cutie pie!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

He is so adorable in his new glasses! I may be a bit prejudiced...i always found him utterly irresistable. But glasses make him look studious...amd older than four years. If he thinks his 8-month pegnant mommy looks skinny, do you think his 53-year-old Mimi will look younger????

Roxanne Schwandt said...

Nice!! Ayden looks so grown up in his new glasses! What a cutie and what a dear for his 2nd comment about mommy! Can you pls have him take a look at me through those glasses?!! :)

Chere said...

Can I get Fred some of those glasses? I didn't think that Ayden could get any cutier? But, take a look at those photos. He is adorable. Here's looking at you kid!!!!!