Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bunny's Birthday Bash

Last week Tuesday was my bunny's birthday. He's getting so old! 34...one more year until 35! I swear he's getting more handsome as time goes by. I'm a little partial though. And then there's all the sweet moments between my bunny and his boys. It makes me fall in love with him again every time! I'm so proud of the man Jason has become, especially since moving to Georgia. As great as my bunny is, he is still the only person who can make me madder than mad in mere seconds. I think he enjoys getting under my skin every once in a while.

So to celebrate my wonderful husband's big day, the boys and I made a nice spaghetti dinner and I bought a yummy chocolate cake/cheesecake. Mimi even stopped by after work to join in the festivities. Unfortunately, when I opened the truck door to get the groceries out, the cake fell upside down on the garage floor. Go figure. I picked it up immediately and decided it still looked edible. Jason already received his birthday gift in June when mom, Peter, dad, Mary Joy and I flew him to Wisconsin for his best friends birthday bash.


Note: I thought I should mention that when the cake fell to the ground, it was still in it's container. Mom was concerned about that detail:)

One slightly squashed cake

Jameson didn't like that the attention was focused away from him, so he became a little difficult

If there's cake, Ayden is a happy camper

5 comments:

Chere said...

For the past four years, I have watched your little family grow. When I met you there was Jason and Ayden. Then Jameson and now Ava. You are so right. Jason gets better looking as he gets older. Or maybe our eye sight gets worst. You are so blessed to have such a beautiful family. Happy Birthday Jason.

Deb said...

If you hadn't mentioned that the cake fell out of the car, I would never have know. However, it makes for a great blog story. My daughter teases me when little things happen by asking if this is blog worthy! Happy birthday, Jason!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Chere, everyone gets better looking only because we can't see as well in our old age:) Seriously tho, Jason is very attractive in a cute son-in-law way. I appreciate the husband he is to Jamie and the father he is to his children. He works hard, loves with all his heart, and tries very hard to be a good person. we love you, Jason!!!

Mama/Baby-Catcher/KellyJellyBelly/KJB/Wifey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama/Baby-Catcher/KellyJellyBelly/KJB/Wifey said...

Such beautiful boys. Beautiful eyes. They're really starting to look alike these days.
Auntie K