Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Family Time

So even though yesterday was Monday, I just didn't want the good times from the weekend to end. I got this great idea while at work that I would stop off at the grocery store to pick up fruit, chips/dip and sandwich stuff. I was thinking a picnic outside, some sprinkler time and then a popsicle to finish off the day. Well, I forgot that we had gotten hurricane force storms the night before so a picnic outside was sort of out of the question and then by the time I got home I wasn't feeling well (as usual) and didn't really want to eat anything. So we had a picnic on our living room floor and then headed outside. The boys love their Sponge Bob sprinkler! Jameson had a fit when daddy turned off the water, but was more than happy to join us on the deck when I threatened to eat his popsicle...sucker!


So did you notice that my pictures are all in focus? Maybe that's because I was using my BRAND NEW LENS...oh, happy times!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Love your pictures of those cuties! Your blog is a happy place!

Chere said...

The boys are wonderful. I could almost taste the popsicle that Ayden was eating. A boy will do almost anything for food. You are going to enjoy your new lense. Just zoom, point and shoot. With two active little boys, you need to be able to take pictues quickly. What kind of lense did you get? Have fun with it and taking photos of you endless photo taking subjects.

Jamie Payne said...

FYI - if you click on BRAND NEW LENS it takes you to Ken Rockwell's site and description of my new lens. I love it, love it, love it!

Mama/Baby-Catcher/KellyJellyBelly/KJB/Wifey said...

Way cute babies. Miss you all. Auntie K-Love