Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Next Ultrasound

Well....my next appointment with Dr. Korotkin was supposed to be on the 14th. Obviously my head is not functioning properly because I have an APA class on the 14th and 15th that I can not miss. I need all of the help I can get before I take the CPP exam in September! So, I called my doctor's office to see if they possibly had any open appointments for the 7th. Dr. Korotkin is next to impossible to get in with because he's only at the Piedmont location on Monday's. As luck would have it, the phone call just before me was a lady having to cancel her appointment at 11am on the 7th!

So with any luck, the umbilical cord is no longer sitting between Baby Bean's legs and we'll know the sex of this baby on Monday!!!!!

4 comments:

Chere said...

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!! We can't wait. Maybe bean will flash us this time. I am still sure it is a girl. Girls are always hard to get great pictures of. Always posing.

Deb said...

Oh fun! One week sooner until we know the baby's sex! I can't wait....think PINK!

Roxanne Schwandt said...

OOoooo!!! yeah!!!! I hope we get to find out on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam said...

I can't wait to hear the news. Does Mimi get to go with you? Whatever this new baby is one thing is for certain - this is one lucky baby!!!