Saturday, August 2, 2008

2008 Wisconsin Trip Pictures Days 1-4

Can you believe that we haven't even been home a full week and I managed to get our pictures downloaded and edited? Okay, so the boys were forced to watch a lot of Scooby Doo last night before bed so I could get it all done but it was worth it!

So here are the pictures from days 1-4 which were spent in Neenah with Mima, Papa and endless amounts of friends and family. Click here to see the slideshow (click on the "i" to see photo descriptions)!


3 comments:

Deb said...

Jamie, I enjoyed your photo stream from your vacation. Your boys are so adorable and it is evident they had a wonderful family vacation.

Roxanne Schwandt said...

I love that "acting my age" shirt--so appropriate for any kid! ;) And of course I love the pic of my hubby, Tom. Nice one of him, too :)
The stepping stones the boys made for Debbie's garden are AWESOME! I'll have to stop by and see them for myself soon.

Judyann said...

Jamie,

Looks like you had a great time on vacation. The photos were proof of that. The boys are adorable and that shirt acting my age, is just too cute.