Friday, August 15, 2008

Creative Funk

So while I may be in the mood to clean and get organized, I'm finding myself in a creative funk. I've barely picked up my camera, I don't have any huge desire to scrap and I have 2 new scrap magazines that I haven't touched yet. I can't remember the last time I looked at 2Peas or any scrapping blogs. Normally I'm counting down the days until Scrap Club so I can get high on adhesive and card stock. Lately I'm mostly looking forward to a day away from the house, good food and good company. What the heck is going on with me?

Okay, don't answer that. This list of things that are wrong with me could be quite lengthy.

4 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Wow! Sounds like you could use a shot of Momma's Creativity. Yup, a trip to Archiver's will cure all your lackluster woes. Either that or a girl's sleepover. Hmmmm...could you handle both?

Pam said...

Ebb and Flow - your creative juices just need a break. You'll be back to scrapping in no time. Your mind is on baby Ava right now. Besides, there's nothing wrong with focusing on a good time with the girls and FOOD!!!

Chere said...

You have been very busy with the boys and out of town to boot. I too have been in a funk with cleaning my scrap room. I have to clean it before I can scrap. I have a new project that I would love to start but it may have to wait until the middle of Sept. I know, you are thinking about missing me at the Sept. scrap club. I will miss you too darling, Jamie. Little Diva Ava is just sucking all the creative juices out of you. You will be back to normal ASAP.

Roxanne Schwandt said...

I hear ya! I've been in a creative funk for quite a while. I need to get my room better organized between scrappy stuff and pampered chef stuff. Seems to be a haz-mat zone these days. I found going to those couple of classes at Archiver's was fun, but I still don't have any pics in the 2 books I made. Someday... maybe good for baby's ultrasound pics...hmmm!