Friday, August 29, 2008

Summary

It's been one of those weeks. Very busy at work...very busy at home. We're all looking forward to a nice 3day weekend.

  1. Ayden finished PreLevel 1 swim lessons last night. Check out my mom's blog for pictures. I brought my camera but had the wrong lens on so I left it up to her.
  2. We're losing our puppy sitter...again. Luckily Marguerite's husband, David, has offered to take over starting next week Tuesday.
  3. Jameson is potty training and doing very well when with me. He's not doing as well with Marguerite, but it's not his fault. He needs to be taken to the potty every 30 minutes and she gets busy and forgets. Luckily I'll have 3 days to work with him this weekend!
  4. Ayden is doing much better at school in the mornings. With juice box in hand, he sits nicely in the big comfy chair to read a book as I pull away. Big sigh of relief.
  5. We have no idea where our home phone is (I'm sure Jameson is to blame for this one). If you've called us during the past month and we haven't returned your call, it's not because we don't like you. It's starting to get on my nerves so we'll be going out this weekend to get a new phone. In the mean time...call one of our cells.
  6. The next 3 months are going to be insane at work. So many projects coming up that need to be finished before baby Ava comes. I'm starting to feel the pressure, but I normally work much better under pressure.
  7. I'm in total shock that my trip to Connecticut is in a month (we leave 10/8)! Where has the time gone? Looking forward to getting away for a while, seeing New York with my mom and fellow scrap divas and working on my photography skills.
  8. I'm getting really excited about baby Ava's arrival. I'm hoping Jason can get her room painted in September so that I can start decorating/accessorizing.
  9. Jason is starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel at Tyler Perry's studio. He was actually in a good mood when I talked to him on Wednesday. He's not normally in a good mood while at work. I'll be so relieved when his load lightens a bit.

Okay, gotta run. I'm hoping to get out of here early today so I need to get a few things crossed off my to-do list.

Have a happy and safe holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Deb said...

It's always fun to read your daily antics with the kids and hubby. What does Jason do exactly for Tyler Perry? Just curious!!
Have a great holiday weekend and take lots of photos!