Sunday, June 15, 2008

Are you ready for some pictures?

Originally I thought I'd go back and edit/post all my pictures from the past month...ummmm...two months. Then that seemed too overwhelming. Why not just start with the pictures that I take this weekend and go forward? Well, a lot has happened in the past couple of months. The Scrap Etc. Event, the Keith/Carrie concert, finding out we're going to have another baby, a trip to a beautiful Atlanta cemetery to practice my photography skills, our first trip to Callaway Gardens and oh so much more.

So please be patient while I take a trip down memory lane, starting with the Scrap Etc. Event that my mom, Chere, Judy and I attended April 17th - 20th. It was such a good time. I thought all the Diet Pepsi that I was drinking was causing me to be dizzy and sick to my stomach...little did I know that I was actually pregnant! And how else to you finish up a long day of scrapping with celebrities? With a few beers of course!


And the funniest moment was when Chere decided to...oh, I'll just let the photos explain!

Who could possibly be cleaning the bathroom?


Mom peaks over her bathroom stall to do a little investigating.

Oh, it's just Miss Priss acting goofy again!

Click here for a slideshow of the rest of the photos I took during the Event. The Gaylord hotel was absolutely beautiful and I had such a wonderful time with the Divas!

4 comments:

Chere said...

Jamie, These pictures just brought a smile to my face and heart. We have such a good time together. I really love our scrap group and value each and every one's friendship. Thats for taking me down memory lane. Can't wait for Oct., if we ever get to register.

Deb said...

LOL...looks like you Divas had a great time.

Roxanne Schwandt said...

Way cool! I was waiting to see pics of this trip!!! I'd love to see more projects you did as well :) I need to get my butt into my scrap room and get working on all of my works-in-progress myself. thanks for the inspiration!

Pam said...

Wow, I didn't think Chere had a full time job. Is this the new way she pays for scrapbooking stuff? Looks like you had a very good time! Brought a smile to my face as well! You are a special and unique group!