Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bummer...

I'm 90% sure that Jameson has an ear infection. He woke me up around 2:30 this morning crying and just wouldn't settle down. Around 4:30 I gave up and took him out to the living room hoping that Scooby Doo would calm him down. If I even made a move to leave the couch he'd start having a meltdown. When I asked him where it hurt, he put his finger in his right ear and said "ouch ear". Poor goober. So I got him an 11am appointment and I think we'll just spend the rest of the day relaxing at home.

Great...I just realized that I only put one earring in today. I've been wandering around since 7:30 with one earring but I've hoping that no one noticed.

Oh, and mom realized that she can't come to my ultrasound on Monday because she has to do payroll in the morning. Under normal circumstances she could go in on Sunday to take care of this, but the little brat will be in Pittsburgh at the Kenny Chesney/Keith Urban concert with Peter. I have no sympathy whatsoever.

6 comments:

Deb said...

First of all, I love the Baby-GaGa link. It is so adorable. Nice to know that your little bug, peanut, dumpling, or whozit, is secreting urnine! Too much information! :)
Secondly, I'm sorry that your mom can't join you on Monday for the ultrasound. I'm sure she will step over hot coals to be there when you deliver. Just smile and look forward to the big prize!

Roxanne Schwandt said...

Nice. Sporting one earing, way to go Jamie! :) You do know today is NOT Monday?
Well I hope you have a good afternoon with little goober boy. :)

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Wait just a minute there, Missy. Did you call me a "brat"? Hmmmmm...me thinks you may have been demoted in pecking order for your place in the Will. The only way to re-establish your rank is to prove a lack of male genetalia in Monday's ultrasound. Even then, I'll have to think about it.

Pam said...

Oh Jamie - your blogs are so entertaining! My life is...well...compared to yours...serene! That might be a nice word for boring! I kind of miss the crazy days with toddlers in the house! Can't wait until Monday - Maybe we'll know - Diva or Dude!!!???

Marlee said...

Oh I am so excited to hear the outcome of the ultrasound! Are you going to have them tell you if its dude or a diva (love it Pam!) Ive done the one earring thing before! Lucky for me someone pointed it out early in the day. I am guessing if anyone even noticed, they would tell you! So no worries =) Miss ya!

Chere said...

Okay miss. Pam no I do not miss toddlers in the house. Who cares what day of the week it is. Debra, I will be happy to move up in the pecking order. (Not in the will though) I will adopt Jamie but I may need finanical help.
Oh yeah, Marlee is right, Jameson should have said, "Mom you are missing an earring and my ear hurts". All of this is called the "Joys of Motherhood". I also think that they should honor Mothers on Fathers day. How would they get to be Fathers if we had not carried them for 9 months, suffered strech marks, moring sickness, swollen ankles, etc.. Men would need to be put in the hospital for 9 months. The little buggers should also honor us on their birthdays. They wouldn't have one if it wasn't for us. Of course, we will keep Mothers Day and our Birthdays. I told you had not found my mind.
Have a great day.