Friday, June 6, 2008

Twilight Trailer


If you read this blog, you know that I'm a HUGE fan of Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series. They are making the first book (Twilight) into a move which is being released 12/12/08. Baby bean had better stay in long enough for me to go see this movie.

While cruising Meyer's website I found a link to the Twilight movie trailer. Do yourself a favor. Let it completely buffer and then watch it from start to finish without the pauses. If you've read the book, watching the characters come to life (would you say come to dead for the vampires?) is truly fantastic. With all of the fantastic input from Meyer, I think this movie is going to truly capture the book.

3 comments:

Roxanne Schwandt said...

YEAHHHHHHHH You found a trailer link!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get home and watch it! I have no sound on my computer at work--dumb!
Oh my I'm so excited. Too bad we can't go see the movie together! We'll have to plan to go the same night, then discuss on the phone afterwards. Yippeeeee!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

We went to the Indiana Jones movie this evening. I saw the Twilight trailer befor the movie. Wow! It looks like it's going to be a great flick. Guess I'd better get going and read the series you loaned to me.

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Hmmm... as I sit looking at our bookshelf, I have New Moon and Eclipse. No Twilight. Do you still have it perhaps?