Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It can only get better

Monday and Tuesday were not good days for me. I love multi-tasking and I love projects and I love to stay busy, but people were truly pushing their limits with me the past couple of days. I think I finally have it all under control now though. I just have to finish planning Friday's staff meeting and finalize the menu with the caterers (does that sound payroll related to you...um, no... didn't think so). Payroll was transmitted yesterday with not a minute to spare and all of Rob's copies have been made, faxes have been faxed and packages have been couriered. I think all of the interns (22 of them to be exact) finally have parking hang tags and now understand how to fill out a time sheet. My week can only go up from here.

I'm so glad I decided to take 1/2 day of vacation on Friday to spend some time with my mom and Chere. A nice lunch, sniffing adhesive and paper at Archivers and some shoe shopping. Yup, sounds perfect. Jason has an afternoon dentist appointment so is picking up the boys afterward and taking them home for dinner, bath and bed. I will be spending the night with my mom since doughboy isn't flying home until Saturday morning. Mom just bought "The Other Boleyn Girl" and I'm dying to curl up in her bed with a bag of Cheetos to watch it.

Well, that's it for today. I just made plans with a co-worker to head over to the Chinese buffet for lunch. It's every pregnant girls dream come true...unlimited crab rangoon and egg drop soup! Hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

You lead a very busy life being a mom, wife, and working downtown. I always know you must be swamped just keeping up with day to day life when we don't hear from you. Enjoy your Friday half day...anyday at Archiver's is like a day in heaven!
By the way, my daughter, new mom, Erika, loves reading your blog. Especially when you write the very sweet stories about the boys. They are so very heart warming and she sees motherhood through the eyes of a mom of toddlers!