Thursday, June 5, 2008

Jameson's 2 Year

I finally took Jameson in for his 2 year physical this morning. Boy, that child sure hates being in the doctor's office. Ayden is always such a trooper and interested in all of Dr. Goza's "tools". Jameson didn't want to be touched or poked at. He refused to get on the big boy scale so we had to resort to the baby scale. Everything had to be done while sitting on my lap and even then he was freaking out. Seriously, that kid has got some issues.

So as of today, Jameson weighs 27lbs (35th percentile) and is 36 inches (76th percentile). Dr. Goza just laughed and said that for every pound Jameson gains, he grows 2 inches. She confirmed that it's been 8 months since his last ear infection ( I wasn't sure) so we're probably done with that stage. We also don't need to be concerned at this time that Jameson is talking in complete sentences since he knows way more than 20 words and sometimes puts two words together. Yeah!

We thanked her for her time and stood up to leave. It was then that she exclaimed..."Oh my goodness, are we having another one?". I love our pediatrician. I told her that now that both of the boys are down to yearly visits, we thought we'd miss her too much and had to have one more. I swear, I should get some sort of a discount on my co-pays since I practically live there. I'm there in June for Jameson, again in August for Ayden and probably again in December for baby bean. That's assuming that everyone stays healthy, doesn't break any bones or bleeds too profusely. With the boys tearing up the backyard on their 4wheelers, I don't think we'll get that lucky:)

1 comment:

Chere said...

I am glad everything went well at the Drs. office with Jameson. When I saw him yesterday I thought he looked tall. He is long and skinny. Of course Ayden is so cute and friendly. He takes after his MIMI. Did you get that MiMi? Hope everyone stays well through the summer.