Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's Official!

Jason's flight is booked for J's surprise birthday party! Thank you so much dad, Mary Joy, mom and Peter for chipping in as part of Jason's birthday present. I'm just so excited that Jason is making it up to Wisconsin for the party. Nikki has promised me that she'll take tons of pictures of J's face when he sees Jason standing on the doorstep. Jason really needs a little fun time as well. He's been working crazy hours lately and the boys have been slightly more demanding than usual. Let's not even mention his very hormonal wife is probably driving him nuts!

I also booked our flights for the entire Payne family's Wisconsin trip in July. No way can it be called off now! We're really looking forward to seeing everyone...family and friends! We plan on spending the first half of our vacation in Neenah and the second half up at my parent's cottage. I can't wait to plop my butt on a floaty and drift around the lake. The last time I was there we had the infamous water skiing "accident". I can guarantee you that I won't be doing any activities that involve pulling me behind a boat this year! I don't mind sitting on the sidelines...I can take much better pictures that way:)

Besides that, not a whole lot more is going on. The temps are now soaring into the 90's so it's damn hot outside. I wish I could spend every day at my parent's pool, but have to settle for a few hours here and there on the weekend. Jason is totally swamped at work and now that it's so hot outside, he's really drained when he gets home. I'm still experiencing afternoon/nighttime sickness so I'm having a hard time getting motivated at home. Thank goodness the boys LOVE peanut butter & jelly or turkey sandwiches for dinner:) I'm hoping this wears off during the next couple of weeks when I finish up my first trimester.

Oh, I downloaded all 350 pictures from my camera and started the editing process. I'm hoping to find some time this week to finish up so I can finally put some photos on here! I got some really cute shots of the boys when we made ice cream sundaes. Jameson was totally hamming it up for the camera which is soooo out of ordinary for him!

Okay, enough...I really need to get back to work!

2 comments:

Roxanne Schwandt said...

YEAH! The surprise party for J is going to be SO awesome!!! Tom is SO excited, he has the little skit all planned out how he's getting J to the party. :) eheheeee

Chere said...

You sound just as busy as Judy. You guys both have two kids at home. Yours are little and Judy's are older. But you still have all the stuff. Sorry to hear about the afternoon and evening sickness. I just know this baby is a girl or a very demanding little boy.