Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn


I'm so relieved that Stephanie Meyer decided to write one more final book for her Twilight series. I have already pre-ordered my copy of Breaking Dawn from Books-A-Million and will be there first thing in the morning on August 2nd to pick it up.

This series literally sucked me right in and I can't wait to find out what happens with Bella and Edward. Will she finally get her wish and be turned into a vampire so she can spend the rest of eternity with the love of her life? I know it sounds morbid, but I certainly hope so!

I also plan on buying The Host this weekend. This is Stephanie's debut novel for adults. I read the excerpt on her website and it sounds pretty interesting. I'll let you know how I like it!

2 comments:

Roxanne Schwandt said...

OH MY GOSH I AM SOOOO EXCITED!! I'll have to see if I can pre-order at Barnes&Noble. My sister just started reading The Host, and it sounds really fantastic! A HUGE book, like almost 700 pgs!
Oh I can't wait to get my mits on Breaking Dawn!!!!!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

My goal is to get through the books you loaned to me so I can read the latest book in the series. Thanks for being such a wonderful daughter. Hugs and kisses...