Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Funny Ayden

I love the things my little man says. He makes me laugh all of the time! This was a little conversation at dinner last night. When I told Jason, he busted up laughing!!

Ayden: Mommy. Check out this super big bite! (It was a spoon full of mashed potatoes and corn that he managed to shovel into his mouth)
Me: Groovy!
Ayden: Now you're talking my lingo.

My eyes must have bulged out of my head and then I just started laughing! Ayden wasn't sure if I was laughing or if I was mad at something he said. His little lip started to quiver and then he said, "But mommy. That's what Shaggy said to that girl in the alien movie". Since I've seen the alien movie about 100 times I can definitely vouch for the fact that Shaggy did indeed say that. After reassuring Ayden that I wasn't upset, I just thought he was cute, he calmed down and finished his dinner.

This is the same movie that he got "Step back ladies...this is man's work" from. Just goes to show that kids are truly sponges. They hear everything and you just never know what or when something is going to fly out of their mouths.

3 comments:

Roxanne Schwandt said...

that is AWESOME! I love the funny things that come out of that boy's mouth! it's totally Jason and Tom! :)

Deb said...

What a little sweetie! And anyone who loves Scooby Doo is a very special kid!

Chere said...

The things kids say. They can totally knock you off your feet. It is like, where did that come from. Keep Mommy laughing, Ayden.