Sunday, June 15, 2008

Keith Urban & Carrie Underwood

Mom and I took 1/2 day of vacation on 4/24 in honor of the Keith and Carrie concert...okay so we really took vacation time so we could raid Archivers before the concert. I still had no idea that I was pregnant but was starting to wonder.

Sorry the pictures are sort of blurry. I was using my "manual only" zoom lens and it wasn't exactly easy. But Keith is hot whether he's in focus or blurry:) Click here for more photos of the concert.
BTW - All self portraits were taken while we were trying to kill time.

4 comments:

Deb said...

How Cute! You two are truly best friends and nuts to boot!
One day, you have to teach me how to do the "Click" here and you go to the link. I just figured out how to link to Flickr...after 3 days of searching!
Oh...how was the concert?

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Gosh this brings back wonderful memories. As we were sipping our Bud Lite at the concert, you jokingly commented on the remote possibly of being pregnant. The next day you took the home pregnancy test...and voila! I hope you enjoyed your beer. It's the last you'll have for a very long time. Gosh! I can still remember how CUTE Kieth Urban was in person. I'm so glad I got to see him again this past weekend. Kieth can get my heart racing, that's for sure!

Judyann said...

He is soooooooo HOT!! I must have said that 100 times when I saw him on Friday night. Geeeezzzzz! Would love to have a copy of the bus photo. Mine didn't turn out, in fact, not sure what happened to it.

Chere said...

You two are peas in a pod. Love the concert pictures. How close were you? Concert pictures are hard to take. I think yours are really good. I still can't believe you got your camera in. Luck Girl.