Friday, June 13, 2008

I got this little questionnaire off of Marlee's blog. Since I'm still working on editing pictures, I thought this would be fun.


1. I've come to realize that my boobs... are in need of some serious help. After nursing 2 babies (going on 3), Jason needs to start saving up for my boob job for our 10 year wedding anniversary gift.

2. I've come to realize that this weekend...is father's day so it should be all about Jason...for some reason that doesn't sound appealing to me.

3. I've come to realize that when i'm driving... i zone out and think. Sometimes I get to my destination and wonder how I got there. That's not a good thing...is it??

4. I've come to realize that i need...to pass the CPP exam in September. I have a 9% pay increase coming my way if I pass and with baby bean due at the end of the year, we could use the extra income!

5. I've come to realize that I have lost... my mind and it's never coming back. I'm learning to be okay with that.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when.. i lose my temper with the boys...even when they deserve it. It just freakin drives me nuts when Ayden is so darn whiny (like this morning). I'm working on doing better.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...I'm going to pay for it in the morning. Why bother. I love a good glass of wine or a few Coronas, but it's not worth it if an entire day becomes wasted.

8. I've come to realize that money... is necessary to pay the bills but it's not necessary to make me happy.

9. I've come to realize that certain people...are there to keep me grounded. I'm so fortunate to have them in my life!

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be... an optimist even though my husband is a 100% pure pessimist. I think it's healthier to look on the bright side of things...healthier, but not always easier.

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on...my bunny (Jason). I know...boring. The man can piss me off faster than anyone else out there, but I love him with all of my heart.

12. I've come to realize that my mom... is my biggest supporter. She listens to me complain and knows when I'm really upset or when I'm just blowing off steam. She knows me the best...love you mom!

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is...one of the most important things that I carry with me.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I need to spend some serious time this weekend cleaning our house.

15. I've come to realize that last night before i went to sleep... I enjoy Jameson sleeping with us. Shhhhh...don't tell Jason or Ayden. I know I need to get him moved into Ayden's room in the lower bunk, but he's still such a baby and I enjoy cuddling with him at night.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about... lunch. I went to a seminar with some not so friendly co-workers this morning about not complaining at work. Paul made me go for support so now he's buying me a salmon Caesar salad from Taco Mac for lunch. Yum, yum!

17. I've come to realize that my dad... may not be perfect but he's always been a terrific dad. I've put him through a lot growing up but he still loves me and would do anything for me. What more can a girl ask for??

18. I've come to realize that when I get on my blog... I feel guilty because I haven't posted pictures in almost 2 months. I've got 2 posts almost ready to go...with pictures. I'll try and finish them up tonight since Jason won't be working late.

19. I've come to realize that today...I'm going to do something special with the boys this weekend. I feel bad that my time with them lately has involved me not feeling so well so I want to do something fun (hopefully before 2pm when I start feeling yucky again).

20. I've come to realize that tonight... I am going to put away the 4 loads of laundry that are sitting in baskets. I don't know where my clothes are anymore.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will... have to take my mom to the airport. Now, we don't see each other every weekend, but it's comforting to me to know that if wanted to I could. I'm a grown woman with a husband and 2 children, but I'm depressed that my mommy is going away for the weekend. Pathetic.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...stay home with my kids during the day. Sometimes I resent our hectic schedule and the little time that I get to spend with them during the week. But I need to get over it because we need my income.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to re-post this...probably Roxanne.

3 comments:

Roxanne Schwandt said...

you know me too well. of course I just have to give it a shot. especially since i'm bored off my ass today at work with practically nothing to do. not normal for me! i just have to make sure to click over when my boss walks by! i think i do all lowercase in that as well like i have here. i'm feeling weird today. lalalalallaaa happy friday!

Marlee said...

Loved reading the answers! If you ever need a night out and I am home, I will come take care of the little ones for you! It will make me feel like I am 16 years old again =) Minus the bad hair and baggy jeans! PS- I am home this weekend!

Chere said...

I am so glad that you realize that you have lost your mind and it is not coming back. It is the kids. Before I had Marlee and Dusty, I had my car washed once a week and my purse always matched my shoes. After the kids, I'm luckey if the car get washed once every 6 months and if I can find my purse. Understand that my children are 26 and 22, and I still can't find my mind. They have sucked it out of me. But I would not take anything for it. I love my kids. I do wish I would get my car washed more often. It just does not seem so important anymore.