Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Scripts


OMG! I am sooooo in love with this kit club and I haven't even gotten a kit yet. Scripts is a new kit club that is done by Scrap Etc. They are the store that puts on the Scrap Etc. Event each year...the one that I attended in April with my fellow Divas. If their kit is as well put together as their event, I'm going to be in heaven. So I already signed up. As of right now, they're giving anyone who attended their event (all 600 of us) the opportunity to sign up before the general public. Since there is no way I can afford 3 kit clubs I'm going to drop Label Tulip. Their kits are a bit more earth-toned with a vintage feel. I'm more into the cheerful, bright stuff so Scarlet Lime and Scripts are both perfect for me.
Go check it out!

2 comments:

Judyann said...

Me too. Can't wait to see the reveal on Friday.

Chere said...

I can't wait for the 6th to see the reveal. Since I am three hours behind you guys, you'll be the first to see the full line. I can't wait. I would have to be out of town and in a different time zone for the reveal. Boo! Whoo!