Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Assistance Needed

Nothing like a wagon ride on a warm Saturday afternoon. I had such a great time watching the boys struggle from the deck. I could've been a good mommy and helped out a bit, but then we wouldn't have these fun pictures. I did help out eventually...once I got all the shots I wanted.

Both of the boys in the wagon...wondering why on earth it's not moving.
Ohhhh. Maybe one of us needs to get out and pull. Don't worry Ayden, I'll pull you first. Or maybe not. Jeez, you're pretty heavy!
Come on Brudder! Get this thing moving because I'm getting bored just sitting here.
Okay, I'll try pushing the wagon and see where that gets us.
Brudder...you get in and I'll pull. Sucker! I knew if I struggled long enough I'd get to kick back while Ayden does the pulling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They remind me of Laurel and Hardy! What a riot.