Monday, March 24, 2008

Random Monday Stuff

I'll have a weekend recap posted tonight. First I have to go through the 300 pictures I took from Thursday through Sunday. I'm having so much fun learning how to use my new camera and lens that mom gave me! I'll finish up editing the photos tonight and post some on the blog and Kodak Gallery.

On to the random stuff....

1. After 2 weeks of eating total crap (but still working out at the gym), I promised myself that I was going to resume my dieting and exercise program today. Maybe it was my imagination, but all I could smell on my way to work was food. Fresh baked bread, bacon and something with garlic. It stayed with me during my entire drive!

2. I had the weirdest dream last night that I was driving to work and developed a severe case of road rage. There was a white SUV in front of me that was driving like a moron so I rear-ended it! On my way to work this morning there was a blue Toyota from Cowetta county that was driving like an ass. It took all my willpower to not rear-end him!

3. We had the best weekend. Jason didn't have to work, my kids were angels, we got a lot done at home and had a great Easter with Mimi & Bumpa. Everything seemed to run smoothly for a change.

4. I'm feeling recharged. I spent all day Friday with my mom. She took me to Best Buy and bought 2 new filters for my camera. We went to Line Creek, walked the paths and took lots of pictures. We found a pretty little road with these beautiful white flowering trees and took even more pictures. We went to see 10,000BC which was pretty good. Who really cares how good it was though....I went to see a movie! My fabulous husband picked our kids up Friday night, met us at Chili's for dinner and then took them back home so I could spend the night at my mom's. I actually got some scrap time in!

5. Ayden's Mollescum is doing much better. He's gotten past the blistering stage and is now working on developing scabs. The area behind his knee is the worst since he's constantly moving and bending.

Look for pictures tonight!

No comments: