Thursday, March 6, 2008

Calling All Scrappers!

I seriously feel so blessed to be exposed to such a wide variety of talent in the scrapping industry. I'm sure most of you know that I'm a serious blog stalker and get most of my inspiration from visiting other scrapping blogs. I have to say that the one who inspires me the most is Ali Edwards. I love her! She makes you think outside of the box...go where no other scrapper has gone before. I read her blog daily and feel like a sponge, soaking it all in.

As much as I love all of her blog posts, I definitely think today's is my absolute favorite! We all look at other layouts that people have created but usually don't see the final outcome...a finished book (I have YET to finish a book). Her latest post shows us Simon's entire 2007 book. I could've peed my pants! I recently switched to 3-ring albums like Ali did (actually the same brand she uses) and love them. I love the different sized page protectors that she uses...the variety makes it so much more interesting to me!

I could probaby gush on and on about this all day so I'll let you go. Go check out her blog, that is!

BTW - Totally had a blast last night trying out the new camera. I'll dowload and edit some photos to share. Thanks Mima for the new memory card!! Now I have a wishlist of accessories (lenses, filter, batteries, wireless remote and tripod) that are absolutely necessary to the future progress of my photography skills:)

Tootles!

No comments: