Friday, March 7, 2008

What Do You Love?

It's a dreary, rainy day. This weather sort of puts me in a "blah" mood and makes me want to snuggle in at home. Since that's impossible, I thought I'd think of a few things that I love...right now...at this very moment. Since my family and friends are obviously things that I love all of the time, I'll leave them out.

  1. I love that Jason is deep sea fishing right now. He works so hard and deserves a break.
  2. I love my new 80's mix I made for work...a little Journey, Tears for Fears, Duran Duran & Eagles. Yum.
  3. I love that as Jameson's hair grows out, he gets these adorable little curls.
  4. I love that I'm committed to going to the gym 4 days a week. I've been getting some compliments lately so I feel like the hard work is finally paying off.
  5. I love my new camera.
  6. I love that spring is right around the corner.
  7. I love it when Ayden lets me squeeze his butt and thighs. He's so squishy!
  8. I love trying new recipes. I'm using Mimi & Bumpa as guinea pigs this weekend.
  9. I love clean sheets.
  10. I love it when Bonnie & Clyde get groomed...they go in tomorrow.

What do you love? Right now...at this very moment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that spring is right around the corner which means May is coming and I get to kiss those little boys and smell their freshly washed hair, curls and all!

Jamie Payne said...

Freshly washed hair is definitely at the top of my happy list. Wait until you see Jameson in his pjs! He looks sooooo skinny:)

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

I love Fridays... my heart goes pitter-pat when I see Pete standing on the curb at the airport waiting to be picked up

I love the smell of my puppies after being groomed... they go in tomorrow with niece Bonnie and nephew Clyde

I love Saturdays...sleeping in late (6:30 versus 5:30)

I love that it rained this morning and now the sun is popping in and out

I love that Pete got his bonus check and tomorrow we go shopping for new living room furniture

I love looking out my bedroom window and seeing the pool finished and waiting for the warmth of spring to heat the water

I love that tomorrow we - Pete, Jamie and the boys - are having breakfast together. Hopefully the boys will be in good moods!

Anonymous said...

I love when your Dad comes home from work everyday. I love reading the stories you write, about you and your family. I love talking to you and the boys, every Sunday morning. I love seeing new pictures of your family.