Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Egg Hunt At Mimi & Bumpa's

Sick of pictures yet? I sure hope not because I have even more!


Sunday was a fantastic Easter. After making a few "Happy Easter" phone calls, we made our way over to Mimi and Bumpa's for another egg hunt and the "Great Bunny Basket Search". Bumpa had 5 or 6 pages of clues. Each one was in a plastic egg and after figuring out the clue, it would lead us to the next egg. They had us all over the place! After Jason and I figured out the whole teamwork thing, it wasn't so bad. Since I was participating in the festivities, I didn't take a lot of pictures. Click here for more pictures.

1 comment:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

In case you haven't read Pete's comment on my blog regarding the Bunny Basket Hunt, you should be warned that next year is going to be tougher. There will be no mercy...no dumbing down the clues. I did what I could do to help this year, but next year he may use duct tape to keep me from helping you. I think we should start the hunt early...Saturday would be good.