Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Line Creek


Friday was spent with my mom. We had so much fun that day and only did about half of what we wanted to do. We started off with breakfast at Atlanta Bread Company and then did some damage at Best Buy. We needed camera accessories! It took us forever to find Line Creek because they've torn down some building and they're working on new construction. I think we drove past the entrance about 12 times:) Once we found it, I had to pee. Go figure. After a quick trip to Books A Million, we were back at the park and ready to explore. We spent a good 2 hours walking the paths and taking pictures of anything and everything. Please be patient with some of my photos. I'm still learning my new camera and the huge ass zoom lens that mom gave me. I'm so used to auto focus so this whole manual focus thing has got me totally stressed out. Practice makes perfect though....right? Click here to see the entire slide show of Line Creek.

1 comment:

Chere said...

Jamie, You can set you cameras setting in manuelly but let the camera focus for you. Ask your Mom?