Friday, March 14, 2008

Clip It Up!

I just love my Clip It Up. Mom just bought it for me as a Christmas gift and it's already filled. I need to figure out how/where I can fit another one into my scrap area. I think I need one just for Thickers!
I'm getting antsy for our next scrap club meeting...was the last one really only 2 weeks ago??? I need to figure out some way to fit in some scrap time at home. It's just really hard with the boys. I can't do anything while they're awake because they'd both be all in my stuff. I can't scrap during their nap because that's when I can actually get some things done around the house. All that i DO know is that one Sunday a month is just NOT enough scrap time for me.

Next Friday I took the day off to hang with mom since it's a paid holiday for her. After checking out another private school for Ayden, we plan on getting the rest of our Scrap Etc homework together and then spending the rest of the day scrapping and practicing our photography skills. Peter has a dinner at his CEO's house that night so isn't flying home until Saturday. I've convinced Jason to stay home with the boys so I can spend the night at my mom's as well. If I don't find a way to fit some scrapping in during those 24 hours, then I'm simply pathetic!
I plan on taking tons of pictures this weekend so there will definitely be another weekend recap on Monday:)

2 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Your Clip It Up makes my heart go pitter patter. I guess that's why I own 3 of them! I could use more if only I had the space to put them. I like your close-up photos. It appears you've gotten the hang of using your new camera. Keep practicing! You'll need to be plenty prepared for our photography retreat this fall. Can't wait!

Chere said...

I just love my Clip It Up. I only wish that I had bought more of them this summer. They were so cheap. I just order another one for TT stamps. You are are so lucky. 24 hours at camp Rector. I guess it does pay off to have friends in high places. You two have fun. I need to get my Event homework together and done. Have fun on Friday.