Thursday, March 13, 2008

At It Again

Well, I'm at it again...studying that is. Today it's taxable and nontaxable compensation. Fun stuff! I think once I get past this, it gets easier. I hope. I'm taking a mental break to hit the gym at noon. I think I need a good 30 minutes on the treadmill!

Updates:

Jameson has slept in his crib until 6am for the past 6 nights. I'm sure I just jinxed myself and he'll be in our room at 4am tomorrow, but 6 nights is a serious accomplishment for us! Our next step is to move him into his big boy bed, but we're waiting until June since we're having some visitors in May. Our "guest" bed is really Jameson's big boy bed.

Ayden dressed himself yesterday morning and this morning. I have to lay his undies and pants on the floor exactly how they go on and his shirt needs to be upside down on the bed exactly how it goes on. He even put on his socks. So proud of my little man!

Jason got back from fishing in Florida Sunday night around 10pm and then left Monday morning for Alabama. He got back really late Tuesday night but we're happy to have him home...even though we really haven't seen him yet. He started Tyler Perry's 2nd studio this week so he'll be working crazy hours for the next 3-5 months. Maybe this weekend we'll get a little family time.

Weekend Plans:

I have some crafty stuff that I want to do with the boys for Easter but I'm not sure if we'll be able to squeeze it in. I need to take the boys in for a hair cut on Saturday and we're having Mimi & Bumpa over to decorate Easter eggs. We're supposed to get more rain on Saturday so we may have to postpone the Line Creek photoshoot to next weekend...again.

2 comments:

Marlee said...

I have posted 1 of the cupcake recipes on my blog! But, you can use ANY cake mix and for the icing instead of using OJ, use water for the icing! You can always mix in things like fresh strawberries, etc. It is fantastic and never fails! My Mom invited me to come on Wednesday next week, so see you then... Should I bring cupcakes?

Anonymous said...

What worked for me to have Zack dress himself was usually the little undies have a picture on the front (Bob the Builder, Scooby, Spiderman, etc.) I told him that "Bob goes over the boys and the tag goes on your butt" Having to put on pants is not as much fun, because there is not picture on your pants covering "the boys", but the tag still goes on your butt! For shirts, I told Zack the picture covers your belly, and then of course I have to tickle the belly button :-) and the tag goes on your back. Have fun!