Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This Is NOT What I'd Call Progress

Ate a banana and an english muffin with lite cream cheese for breakfast.

Went to the gym and walked 3 miles on the treadmill.

Ate a Lean Cuisine for lunch - Santa Fe Rice and Beans. 6 grams of fat and 290 calories.

Just finished off 10 shortbread Girl Scout cookies. Total of 14 grams of fat and 300 calories. Damn you Girl Scouts! You make a mean cookie.

That's not exactly progress....

I'm not even going to get started on all the Easter candy I've consumed today.

It's a good thing I'm following this up with chicken nuggets and 4 cheese rice tonight for dinner.

I'm pathetic.

4 comments:

Marlee said...

The girl scout cookies get me every time! I bought like 5 boxes when I went grocery shopping =) Dont feel bad! See you thursday!

Anonymous said...

Who needs Pioneer Woman! We got Girl Scout Girl!! Love Love this blog!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

You gotta love GS cookies. My favorite indulgence is the chocolate covered thin mints. They are best frozen. Yum! Just think of those poor little Girl Scouts baking their little hearts out.

Chere said...

Hi, they earn a badge for all that baking. I think the cookies that skinny Marlee bought are calling my name. Peanut butter and a glass of mikl. I can eat a whole tube. About eight. Guys it is for a good cause. Help those Girl Scouts.