Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Photography Links

I have become obsessed with photography lately (like scrapping doesn't take up enough of my free time)! My desire to take better photographs has become all consuming!! My fingers are itching to play with my new Nikon D40 (thanks mom & Peter) but I have to go out tonight and buy a new memory card since the one I have now is too large. Go figure. The battery is charged, the manual has been skimmed and I'm ready to take some pictures...tonight...hopefully.

Because of my latest obsession, I've been scouring the internet to find photographers who inspire me. I have to admit that most of the photographers who inspire me focus on family/child photography. If you check out the Allison Tyler Jones website, you'll see a famous scrapbooker with her newborn baby in the "beginning" gallery.

So check out the photography links on the left hand side. I've added about 5 new ones recently. Who knows, maybe some day I'll be a link on someone else's blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jamie, my cousin Arissa does photography out of her home. check out her website at www.arissas.com You can click at the top 'vuy and buy prints' see all her photobooks. I love her work!