Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Goofy Jameson

This is the last one...I promise!


In January, Jason took Ayden to see the monster truck show in Atlanta. Apparently it's really loud so Jason bought Ayden a pair of "ear muffins" to make the show more bearable. After Easter lunch (which Jameson slept through) we took Ayden home for a nap. Jameson came outside with us to "help" wash the trucks. Next thing I know, he comes up to me with Ayden's ear muffins and wants to put them on. Only problem was that they kept slipping off and he refused to not wear them. It was just so darn cute that I couldn't help but take a dozen or so pictures of him. Click here to see more of my goofy goober:) The last picture is of Bonnie who was watching from the backyard. She was very envious of the ear muffins and is still bugging me to let her try them on.

1 comment:

Chere said...

These pictures are great. What a perfect lay-out they will make. Jameson is too cute.