Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Day Before

It's the day before my birthday and so far no sign from Jason that he's going to remember the big day. Oh well, I think I'm getting used to him not remembering.

I'm without a vehicle this morning while my brakes get fixed. Note to self: The larger the vehicle the more expensive the brake job! Jeeze. My mom suggested going to Lime Creek Park today for a photo shoot with the boys. I'm not normally one of the moms that buys matching clothes for her children, but I went out yesterday to Dilliards and did just that. I couldn't resist these 3-piece outfits originally marked $65 that I got for $8.50! They're going to look so cute:)

Tonight the parentals are coming over to watch the boys while Jason and I go out to dinner...alone...without children. This is pretty exciting for us since it's been a couple of years. Tomorrow is scrap club at my mom's. I've been looking forward to it all week. I have some specific projects that I want to finish up.

Well, I have some projects at home that need to get done so I'd better stop procrastinating. I'll try to post any finished projects tomorrow.

Hugs & Kisses!

1 comment:

Marlee said...

Happy Birthday! I just wanted to say HI and thanks for all the fun things you do with my Mom! I hope maybe sometime soon I can join in to! I hope Jason remembered your birthday! If not, I think an extra special present is in order! =) Have a great day!