Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Feeling Guilty

In case you didn't notice, my pictures from this past weekend are still not up. I had a crazy day yesterday and was totally exhausted when I put Jameson down for the the night. I ended up falling asleep in his room...oops. I woke up around 9:30 and decided to crawl straight into bed. I guess I needed the sleep because I feel like a new woman today! I'll do my best to get my pictures up tonight. Especially since my overachiever mom got all of her photos edited and uploaded into Flickr. If you haven't checked out her blog yet, I suggest that you go now. She has some really cute pictures of the boys from Easter (I was too busy searching for bunny basket clues to take pictures) and tons of pictures from our nature hike on Friday. Have I mentioned that I had a really awesome weekend?

No comments: